Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 - Happy New Year!


All across the blogosphere there are posts about New Year's Resolutions. I've been reading and thinking and revisiting to do lists, and then reading and thinking some more.  The thing is, I actually know what I need to do, and have known for some time...

 photo 2012newyear_zps86f2eb5c.png

All those things I want to do - drink more water, eat well, stop snacking, exercise, blog more - can be summed up by this. I want to take more action this year. I can talk a good game, but this year I want to act.

So on to a big year then...

1 comment:

  1. You said it sister!!! I saw somewhere a saying 'Go and Do' a while ago...I need it on my wall!
    Although I have gotten better in the last 12 months or so!!
    Good luck Catherine!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...